4.12.2011

SEW MANY Challenge-News: Stryder's Fund

Here is a special NEWS at SEW MANY Challenge.
SEW MANY Challenge's owner-Angela's little son(3Y6M)-Stryder, who was trying to get to the Mayo Clinic & did get the appointment for June. SMC is hoping to raise funds to get him there.
Here is a stamp set for "Stryder's Fund". It can be purchased at SEW MANY Shop & it's on the front page of the store.

Here are some informations with Stryder:
Hi, I'm Stryder and I'm 3 and a half years old with an undiagnosed disorder.
I am a very happy little boy who cannot talk the way other people do, but I am learning sign language and I have a device called an Augmentive Communication Device that will talk for me.
I have a lot of the same symptoms that other kids with autism have, but I have seen many doctors and they all tell me I am not autistic. My joints in my body are very loose and it makes it hard for me to walk and run and play with my friends. I can turn my feet all the way around, which really makes my mom cringe.
I am a strong little boy and many people would not know my disabilites just looking at me because I hide them very well. I got accepted to go the Mayo Clinic in MN (I live in Oregon) so that I can see a renound DR. in speech and get many other tests done while I am there. My appointment will last almost the entire week at the end of June.
Please consider helping our family out so I can go. Monster Trucks are my favorite, so my mommy made these digital stamps just for me- look at me driving in my favorite jeep!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is my card with "Stryder in Jeep".
My son-LerLer loves all the transportations. When he saw the new stamp-Stryder and his cars, he was very excited!
He said, "Mommy! Quick! Print it for me! I love these cars!!"
Hah, what a cute boy he is.
I also used the color gummed tap, which is LerLer's favorite one, becuase there are so many cars on it.

copic:
Skin: E51+E53,R20
Hair: E33+E35
Clothes: Y08
Jeep: G21+YG11+YG03+BG34,BG93,YG67+G99+YG11,G21+YG41+BG10,Y06+Y08+YG06
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The card also enters the following challenges:
**CSC14 : CropStop Challenge #14-sketch
**ASC25 : Aud Sentiments Challenge #25-A Sentiment/Card For A Child
**FFFC : Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge-A Card for a Child
**SSS : Simon Says Stamp-Card for a Child
**FFF50 : Fairy Fun Fridays #50-Favorite Nursery Rhyme
**PSC64 : Paper Sundaes #64-Childhood Memories
**SS50 : Sentimental Sundays #50-Treasured Memories
**CBC : Creative Belli Challenge-Think Seamtress/Sewing
**NG : NettieG's Digital Gems Challenge Blog-Favorites Challenges

19 則留言:

  1. Wonderful card you've made! =)
    Thanks for joining us at NettieG's!
    Hugs, Elenor DT

    回覆刪除
  2. This is adorable...love that image...tfs

    回覆刪除
  3. Love the cute "BOY" card. Thanks for sharing these ideas with us on the CropStop Challenge.

    回覆刪除
  4. I love your card. Thanks for taking part in NettieG's Favorites Challenge.

    Chris
    Lead Designer

    回覆刪除
  5. Adorable card! Great that you are helping Stryder! Thanks for playing along with our CropStop Challenge Blog!!

    回覆刪除
  6. Such a beautiful card and for a lovely cause to. Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays.
    Hugs Shirley x x

    回覆刪除
  7. Very cute! Thank you for joining our “Treasured Memories” challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

    ~Cheryl~


    **Check out my Meljen’s Designs blog candy!**

    回覆刪除
  8. Cute Card!
    Thanks for joining fussy and fancy challenge
    Tracy

    回覆刪除
  9. Your card is beautiful.
    Thanks for joining us at CropStop Challenge this weeek and good luck!
    Hugs
    Agnes

    回覆刪除
  10. I like the layout you chose! The papers and flags are fabulous too! Very cute card! : )

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    回覆刪除
  11. very cute! Thanks for entering the Crop Stop Challenge! :)

    回覆刪除
  12. How cute!!! I love that stamp. Great pennant embellishments. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog!!
    xoxo, Christine

    回覆刪除
  13. This is very sweet!!I’m so glad you could play along with us at SS this week! We really appreciate your sharing your creation with us.
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    Ps) I have blog candy on my blog if you’d like to check it out!

    回覆刪除
  14. very sweet, lovely papers too!
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

    Hugs,
    Alica ;)

    回覆刪除
  15. This is gorgeous, I love the cute image :)
    Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week & Good Luck!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    回覆刪除
  16. 匿名18.4.11

    Aww, how cute! Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!!

    回覆刪除
  17. This adorable! Thank you for joining us for Nettie G Digital Gem Challenge.

    回覆刪除
  18. Cute!!
    Thank you for entering the FFF challenge! Good Luck - and: HAPPY EASTER!

    Hugs, Hege

    回覆刪除
  19. I can see why this is a fav image. Too cute! Love the background paper too. Thanks for playing along at NettieG's Digital Gems!

    回覆刪除